This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We offer active rest on the Wiartel Lake (silence zone), 5 km from Pisz in the heart of the Pisz Forest rich in mushrooms, blueberries, blueberries and various animals. Very good conditions for water tourism, cycling and hiking. Wiartel is one of the few places with unspoiled nature and water abounding in various species of fish (eel, pike, bream, silver carp, catfish). The building has 200 beds: - all-year-round four family pavilions (two-level six-person apartments): three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen with equipment, TV lounge, - year-round rooms (2-person) with bathroom and TV - seasonal houses camping 3-, 4-, 5-bed with bathrooms (shower, toilet, washbasin) and standard equipment. In the resort there are: - beach and jetties for fishing - water and tourism equipment rental (water and tourist bicycles, rowing boats and canoes) )- a cafe with a billiard room, TV, - a sauna, a fishing room for fishes, a sports court, a playground. The city is located on the edge of the Piska Forest in the south-eastern part of the Great Masurian Lakes Region, by the Roś Lake and the Pisa River, flowing out of this lake. Pisz is the most important city in the region. Its name is of Prussian origin and derives from the word "pisa", which meant "swamp". Residents adopted this name from the river flowing out of the Roś lake with swampy banks. However, the castle erected over the city of Pisa was named Johannisburg. The first privilege regarding the settlement, which was built around the castle, was granted in 1367. Pisz received city rights in 1645 and formally adopted the name of the castle. The local Mazurzy called the city of Janskiek and the name survived in this form until 1946.