This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Paradise is located in the forest, by the lake and in the city. Those who value peace, clean and relax in the surroundings of the unspoiled nature, we invite you to visit the guesthouse.
- stay in the elegant rooms with bathroom;
- the use of a spacious living room with a fireplace;
- delicious and fresh meals
- within the limits of Olsztyn;
- the proximity of municipal infrastructure.
- large forest complex of the Warmian;
- near the nature reserve "Las Warminski";
- direct proximity of the Lake Ukiel (200 m coast line a private beach).
Ideal conditions for recreation:
- horse riding and crossings chaise;
- boat trips on the lake;
- grilling, evening fun with bonfire and smażonej "Goldie";
- attractive routes for hiking and cycling.
Olsztyn - the largest city and capital of the Warmia and Mazury, the seat of the earthly district Olsztyn, curia archdiocese properties and agreement between them diocese masurian. Olsztyn is situated in the center of the warmińsko-mazurskie river earmarking exercise, within the limits of the Olsztyn, which is included in the makroregionu Mazurian Lake District and is podprowincją Wschodniobałtyckich lake regions. From the south side city borders with the Wilderness Napiwodzko-Ramuck.
Detailed facility location at Olsztyn:
Street: accommodations ul. Glogowa