This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The pension offers:
- 22 beds in double and triple rooms with bathroom (adapted for the disabled
- garage on the spot
- Center medical rehabilitation
- swimming pool with whirlpool tub
- room with a fireplace and snooker
- ramps for wheelchair
- overlooking Talty Lake with grill
- playground for children
- pitch to bocci
- equipment and recreation including the bicycles
- organises rehabilitation
- integration events, banquets, etc.
Baliki - village in Poland located in podlaskie voivodeship, in the Lomza, in the municipality of Novgorod.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of łomżyńskiego.