This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Rooms Agata are situated in a quiet part of the mayor, 300m away from the city center, 2.5km from the beach. Rooms package holidays "Agata" is a fully equipped with 2 and 3-bedded rooms with bathrooms. In each room there is a TV, refrigerator, making, kettle, dishes and cutlery, towels, stage backdrops. The object can be seamlessly connect wirelessly to the Internet, the BBQ Facilities and parking. In our town there is something for everyone both extracts are tourists and. The weather and the time of our region, our Darłowo predicted the many attractions in the Pool, screenings in the cinema "Fable', bicycle routes, Castle of the Pomeranian Dukes and summer cyclical events, including International Historical military vehicles, Film Festival Nordic.
Attractions the weather:
- aging on the sandy beaches of Darłówku East and West
- cruises tourist and fishing
- bicycle trips- Visiting the bunkers of World War II in Bobolinie (5 km)
- summer cyclical events on the beach
- swimming scooter, pontonem at sea
attractions at the time:
- visiting the castle of the Pomeranian Dukes ( 200 m)
- Lighthouse Darłówku East
- Mariacki Church with the XIV century
- the Church of St Gertrude
- film screenings in the Cinema Bajka
- Pool of sea water in the Eastern Darłówku
- boat fishing for cod fast motorową
- music festivals
Darłowo (wdzydze. Darłowò, German Rügenwalde) - coastal city and municipality in the north-western Poland, in the Zachodniopomorskie, biggest city district sławieńskiego. On the Baltic Sea, in the valley of the rivers and Wieprzy Grabowej, Near Koszlin, in Western Pomerania. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 13 954 inhabitants.