We invite you to the Świętokrzyskie Mountains – one of the oldest mountain ranges in Europe.
Come to Poland – from Siedlisko Carownica Guesthouse you can reach the greatest tourist attractions in Poland within just 2-hour long car journey – visit Cracow, Wieliczka, Częstochowa, Warsaw, Łódź, Zamość and Łańcut. We offer the transport from and to the airport and we can organize for you an enjoyable stay in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains.
Siedlisko Carownica consists of 4 comfortable wooden cottages with a sauna and a chimney that one can live in all over the year, and 7 single storey cottages with electric heating.
Siedlisko Carownica is located on the hill surrounded by the forest (which is a buffer zone of the Świętokrzyski National Park) and lies in a beautiful neighbourhood with a view to Mount Łysa Góra. Siedlisko Carownica is a really charming place, similarly to Carownice [that means “witches”] who are charming women.
On the surface of more than 1,5 ha of a fenced area (with an access to the Internet from almost every corner) you will find a spacious and safe playground with a big sandpit, the Witch’s Cottage, a garden swimming pool (in summer), an arbor, garden tables and benches, a special place for a bonfire, portable barbecues, a volleyball and badminton pitch, space for chalk drawings and a 13-meter long witch’s broomstick that is ready to take off.
On the ground floor of every cottage, there is a living room (with a chimney, a table and chairs and TV) which is connected to a fully equipped kitchenette (with a 2 rings electric cooker, a fridge with a freezer, a kettle, pots, mugs, glasses, dinner sets, cutlery and so on). There is also a bathroom with a shower, a washbasin, a toilet and a sauna. On the first floor you will find a bedroom and one more separate room. The entrance to the stairs (both on the ground and the first floor) is safeguarded with a special gate. Each and every cottage can accommodate as many as 6 people (ground floor: a sofa bed 150x210; first floor: 1 bed 140x200, 2 beds 90x200). We can also add two children beds or mattresses if you wish.
All single storey cottages have bathrooms with a shower, a washbasin and a toilet. The equipment of cottage consists of big bed (160x200), TV, a table with chairs, a radio, a kettle, fridge, cutlery, glasses and plates. In the small bedroom is the second bed (120x200).
Moreover, the equipment of cottages includes bedclothes, bath and paper towels, liquid soap, toilet paper and other useful accessories as well as a flying broomstick of a witch.
For small children we offer a bed together with bedclothes, a changing table, a bathtub, a highchair and a neon bedside lamp. For a bit older children we have prepared skill and board games, toys in the living room and in the playground as well as green or white (depending on the season) space for frolicking.
Staying in Siedlisko Carownica you have perfect conditions for visiting the Świętokrzyskie Mountains and the greatest tourist attractions of this region.
In just 2 hours, following pedestrian tourist trails (starting with the one that crosses Siedlisko Carownica) you can reach such places as:
• The overlook on Gołoborze (scree) on Mount Łysa Góra
• The Sanctuary of the Holy Cross Tree Relic on Mount Święty Krzyż
• The Museum of the Świętokrzyski National Park on Mount Święty Krzyż
• The Culture and Archeology Center in Nowa Słupia
• The Medieval Settlement in Huta Szklana
• The Robber’s Cave in Łagów
Within 30-minutes long car journey or 2-hours long way on foot you can reach the following places:
• The Education Center of the Geopark Kielce located in Wietrznia Nature Reserve
• The Krzyżtopór Castle in Ujazd
• Bizonlandia – The Palace Complex and Bison Safari in Kurozwęki
• The Museum of Toys and Play in Kielce
• The Reptile Valley – Living Reptile Egzotarium in Kielce
• The National Museum in Kielce
• SabatKrajno Amusement and Miniature Park in Krajno
• The Cistercian Abbey in Wąchock
• The Bodzentyn Castle
• The Collegiate Church of St. Martin in Opatów
• The Castle and Synagogue in Szydłów
• 6 lakes
• 10 indoor swimming pools, including 3 aqua parks
• 6 studs offering horse riding
Within 30-60 minutes of journey by car you can reach:
• The Paradise Cave in Chęciny
• JuraPark in Bałtów
• The Open Air Museum of Kielce Region Countryside in Tokarnia
• The Birds Asylum in Ostrów
• The Museum of Archaeology and Krzemionki Reserve
• The Education - Museum Centre "Świętokrzyski Sztetl" in Chmielnik
• The Bartek Oak
• The European Tale Centre in Pacanów
• The Museum of Henryk Sienkiewicz in Oblęgorek
• The Live Museum of Porcelain in Ćmielów
• The Centre of Pottery Tradition in Chałupki
• Ponidzie Express Narrow-Gauge Train – starting point in Jędrzejów
• The Przypkowski Family Clock Museum in Jędrzejów
We strongly encourage you to visit us!
Magda, Paweł, Olga i Michał Walczyszyn
If you have any questions or want to book the cottage – contact us on: Skontaktuj się z nami