Type of accommodation
all
Clipboard (10 ofert)
B.Dominik w Chłapowie, Chlapowo, ul. Władysławowska 52B
from 30 zł per person Ask for availability
Clipboard
Add to the clipboard
Cabin:B.Dominik w Chłapowie
Address:Chlapowo, ul. Władysławowska 52B
Number of places:12 bed places
Opening hours:seasonally (within od 1 of July do 31 of August)
Active recreation:Nordic walking, Hiking, Bike routes
  • The facility has limited contact information. You can contact it only by filling a contact form below. If you own the facility and you want to have a full presentation, please contact our support service.
  • Ask for availability
B.Dominik w Chłapowie
  • PL
  • EN
  • DE
  • RU
This description has been machine translated into english [?] This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website. See the original description
We offer rooms in the house jednorodzinnym.
- Rooms 2-3, 4-5 with bathroom
- Studio 5 personal (double room, triple room, bathroom, refrigerator, microwave)

in rooms:
- TV
- refrigerator
- kettle
- vessels
- beach equipment

we cuisine.

Free car park.

In the tabernacle with barbecue ,swing,sandbox and bicycle rental.

Prices will vary depending on the length of stay and the period of rest.
To the sea can reach beautiful wąwozem in 15 minutes.
Weekend - price to be agreed.
Promotion!!! To 10 July and after 20 August - cheaper!!
We anticipate discount for children up to 3 years.

Nice atmosphere and implemented requests.
Booking you will receive a member after contact or phone in every 20% values nights, the remaining 80% after arrival at the first day of your stay. Day begins with 1 p.m. and ends with am.

Welcome

B.Dominik w Chłapowie — Facilities and equipment

TV set / TV room
Parking area
Access to the kitchen
Access to the fridge
Barbecue / Bonfire place
Playground
Sandbox

B.Dominik w Chłapowie — Entertainment

Bike rental

Active recreation in the vicinity — Chlapowo

Nordic walking in the nearest neighbourhood
Hiking in the nearest neighbourhood
Bike routes in the nearest neighbourhood
captchachange the image
required fields are marked with a symbol
No one has recommended this object yet.+ Add your opinion
Ask for availability
from 30 zł per person
Available beds:
Room 2-personal30 zł to 40 zł per person
Room 3-personal30 zł to 40 zł per person
Room 4-personal30 zł to 40 zł per person
5 x
Room 5-personal30 zł to 40 zł per person
Ask for availability
Add to the clipboard