This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We have many years of experience in organising rest for children and young people and all kind of events, we think that and your children will be our services very satisfied. And this is our full and the main objective.
Yno is a fishing village, urokliwie located near Szczecin and slowinski. Is 10 km from Trzebiatów, 18 kilometers from the mouth of the river Regi in the Baltic Sea.
Here is a small fishing port with the original chalet from the eighteenth century.
Healthy climate favorable to good repose creates rich coastal dunes that are covered with forest conifers, it.
The surrounding forests are rich in mushrooms. Close to Mrzeżyn is Lake Resko-Przymorskie.
- in building murowanym - 6 rooms with full sanitary facilities for 70 people
- cabins - 3, 4, 5, 6 bedded rooms with full sanitary facilities
- equipment is comfortable and aesthetic- In the building murowanym - rooms for 3 or 4 persons with full sanitary facilities for 40 people
- dinning room with 300 places
- a medical practice (physician or nurse in-house), infirmary, available before
- a fully enclosed with an area of 15 000 m
- playground for children- 4 000
- volleyball, basketball, badminton
- to benefit from the football stadium, sports equipment and tourist-pong tables
- Tv room, billiards, computer games
- disco on the area of the center (only for our colonists)
- convenient access to the beach (approximately 10 min.)
- Situated near the forest to encourage walking