This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our Guest Rooms Bieszczadzka 55 are situated on the slope of the picturesque top center, only a few hundred meters from the skiing. In extremely quiet backwater Ustrzyk Lower. We have parking for cars our guests. We have designated BBQ Facilities. One of our strengths are rich attractions nearby, which is a long list of interesting places and events both in the summer season and the winter. In the Bieszczady guests never they are bored!
In our offer accommodation we have cozy rooms with bathroom, adapted to a comfortable stay for one, two, three or four persons. For families with children we also 2 2 2 studio. Large kitchenette in the lobby with a dining room with a well equipped, with balcony. Our guests have the possibility to use wireless internet access, satellite TV in every room, mini playground for children.
The ski center- Lifts and ski:
- length 200 m, the difference in levels of 30 m
- the old center, lat.750 m, the difference in levels of 140 m
- New Center
- A -700 m length, the difference in levels 155 m
- B -800 m length, the difference in levels 155 m,
- C -850 m length, the difference in levels 155 m
- driving school 150 m in length, the difference in levels of 25 m
- Nartostrada 1500 m, slope lighted and artificially śnieżony
Station ski LAWORTA
- lifts and ski:
- chair lift
- A - 1250 m length, the difference in levels of 256 m
- Nartostrada 2000 m, slope lighted and artificially śnieżony,
Ustrzyki Dolne - a town in the Podkarpacie voivodship, is the seat of the Bieszczady sector, situated on the River Strwiąż. Is the headquarters of the urban-rural Ustrzyki Dolne. In the years 1944-1951 town belonged to the Soviet Union (found in Poland within the framework of the agreement to change borders). In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the province of Krosno. It is at a height of about 480 m n.p.m., on the route of the low and high loop. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 9349 inhabitants.