This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Boris Leszek - Guest Rooms "Meduza" in Jarosławcu
- 2,3,4,5 rooms with bathroom, TV and with separate inputs from the outside,
- rooms of a higher standard with bathrooms, TV and separate inputs from the terrace from the south
- in every room: kettle, dishes and cutlery, stage backdrops,
- generally available kitchen with dining (gas cooker, crockery, cutlery, refrigerator,
- parking in front of the building,
- grill, balcony furniture plastic and wooden
distance: pharmacy - 400m, health center - 700m, Lighthouse - 300m, water park in Darłówku - 20km,
Jarosławiec is village fisheries and recreational-seating area located on the coast of the Baltic Sea, on Cape Jarosławiec. Lies between localities Wicko Marine and Darłowo (11 km north of the provincial road No. 203, which combines Koszalin and Darłowo from Ustka (west of the lake Wicko. The eastern part of the countryside to the Baltic Sea escapes river Głównica.
Detailed facility location at Jaroslawiec:
Street: accommodations ul. Admiralska