This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Górzanka is the village is characterized by a very quiet surroundings. Even when in the Bieszczady Mountains arrive thousands of tourists, here is that is not perceived. Around plenty of greenery, forest, brook... One Word of everything that you need to relax and forget about daily problems.
- house osmio passenger
- calłoroczne accommodation
- rooms with bathrooms and with bathrooms common
- bathroom floor available only to score
- Fully equipped kitchen for guests
- free parking places
- rooms 2, 3 and 4ro personal
- Driving on horseback in zaprzyjaznionym holding
- Travel the world off-road
- walking tours combined with observation of the fauna and flora
- the presidency in the surrounding area
- pitch netball, commercially available
- hustawki sandbox...
- grill, focal spot, cooking on fire
- mushroom searchIn the vicinity of:
- Strumyk (20m)
- Firewall Solińska ( 9 km)
- Spa Polańczyk ( 7 km)
- Soliński Lake -spa (2.5 km),
- border crossing with Ukraine (20km)
- las (300 m) Place to fishing (300 m),
- Bus Station (50 m), shop (25 m)
- railway station (20 km)
- ski (4 km)
- wooden monumental Church with 1835r (500m)
- Orthodox church in Łopience was created in 1757r (10 km).
- Górzanka village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Solina.
Górzanka was founded on almost wołoskim in balls with Hoczwi. Belonged to Stefan Bala, which had also Beech, Bukowiec, Kołonice, Łopienkę, Cisną, Services, fish, Strzebowiska, Wołkowyję, Terkę, Tyskową, Zawój, Zawóz and Żernicę Wyżną. For the first time referred to in the document of 1480. Under the name Wołkowyja Small. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno.