This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Jarosławiec - small, quiet summer resort situated on the coast of the center, between Ustka (a Darłowem. Unique climate and landscapes, rich pine forests and seaside cliffs surrounding provide ideal conditions for a pleasant rest. Attraction Is lighthouse
to a height of 1,493 meters 33.3 m. It is worth to Slowinski National Park to see the moving dunes.
Recreation Center "Wydmą" is situated 400 m from the sea, on ogrodzonej premises, near the harbor sailing and fishing. This "For Wydmą" is the perfect place for holiday holiday, holiday medicinal, holiday preventive, weekend stays, green schools, stays integration and other forms of recreation. In the adjacent center "Panorama" is an Aquapark.
Center offers 234 places, including:
• 214 beds in 2-, 3- os. with a bathroom and a balcony. Each room
is equipped with TV, radio, deck chair and windshield;• 20 places in 6 suites 2- 4- os. Each apartment consists of 2 rooms with a double bed and a sofa. Is Equipped with satellite TV, radio, telephone, fridge, deck chair and windshield.
To our guests disposal:
- dinning room,
- own treatment base: massages, diadynamik, ultrasound, peat poultice, hydromassage, sollux, inhalations, aquavibron
- conference to workshop (race, ladder, stretch),
- Billiards, Table Tennis
- playground for children (opened in 2011)
- a football koszykowa and beach volleyball,
- Car Rental attractions,
- the circle of focal point,
- free parking fenced and guarded lit.
- Lighthouse, 33 m height, visible from a distance of 16 nautical miles
- sea port in Ustka (approximately 30 km)
- The Slowinski National Park with unique moving dunes