This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Solinianka Villas & Spa reservations for accommodation in Solinie.
The rooms in the hotel in Solinianka Villas & Spa is an unusual interior. Their original, unique character, generate ornamental natural fibrous clay located on the rounded walls, blinds bamboo windows, Embroidered curtains and bedspreads beds and hand-painted on natural silk images in the recitals of the oriental.
In our center over Soliną in Bieszczady we offer 31 cozy, ulepionych from clay which and comfortable rooms which may adopt 76 guests.
The Member Selection - 23 comfortable rooms with terraces on the ground floor and 8 comfortable family rooms on the first floor.
Hotel rooms on the ground floor consist of:
- terrace with deck chairs.
One of the bathrooms is adapted for the needs of the disabled.
Hotel rooms on the first floor are large and spacious rooms with bathrooms.All hotel rooms are equipped with:
- comfortable beds with comfortable mattress
- night with light,
- Work desk
- mirror on the panel,
- LCD TV 26",
- comfortable chairs.
The bathroom has a shower and toilet, washbasin, MIRROR WITH LIGHTING, shelves for toiletries, corporate hotel cosmetics, towels, in accordance to the standard for hotel ***
For Your comfort in the rooms and the bathrooms offer a pleasant for interest under floor.
With the use of technology clay, our hotel facility in Solinie ( Bieszczady Mountains) offers its guests a healthy microclimate premises, free from toxins and chemical substances ubiquitous in commonly used construction materials (more about tynkach clay)
in the surrounding area you will find many attractions:
- Nature Reserve "Lake Myczkowieckim"
- Polana and on top of Berdo with a beautiful view at the lake Myczkowieckie and nature reserve "Koziniec".
- Quarry with a beautiful view of the valley and high Bieszczady Mountains.
- The Firewall Solinie - hydroelectric generating station, one of the largest of hydraulic installations in Europe. Exploring the object 5 m below the level of the dna Solińskiego Lake (more information Skontaktuj się z nami
- Rest of water (water recreation facilities) - cruises "White Fleet", aquazorbing, windsurfing courses, diving or a trip into the bottom of the lake with an experienced instructor (more information Skontaktuj się z nami
- Ficowski's collection center Nordic Walking in the surroundings of the Lake Myczkowieckiego - 19 routes.
- The Spa Park in Polańczyku Zdroj with water sources curative.
- Referred to in the " Land Of beavers".
- Horses - driving school for beginners and advanced at jeździeckim "Eden" in Myczkowcach (more information Skontaktuj się z nami
- Cultural Center in the Ecumenical Myczkowcach (140 mock-ups of the oldest wooden churches, the Orthodox Church orthodox, grekokatolickich in south-eastern Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine in scale 1:25 set on 10 hills).
- The Biblical Garden in Myczkowcach.
- Fishery on the Solińskie Lake and Myczkowieckim.
- Attractions winter - Ski Lesko-Ski