This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Zajazd organizes weddings, funeral, acceptance, occasional events at competitive prices.
In our offer You:
- rooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 persons.
- Room wedding room for 180 people
- we also smaller weddings and occasional events on 60-80 persons
- Home polish cuisine and foreign.
- Bar with drinks, przekekąskami and sweets.
- guarded Parking
- Ogrod wooded area of 2000 m2
- guarantee a pleasant and quiet stay
we are crashing limousines Chrysler 300C and BMW X6, which dowozimy young couples the wedding.
- Ustowo village in Poland located in West Pomerania province, polickim, in the municipality of Kolbaskowo.
In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province of the Szczecin.
The village lies just at the southern border of Szczecin, on the Oder Western (more precisely, Canal Kurowskim which it leg). Archaeological Studies show that in neolicie is here settlement m (to date in the so-called "Goose Hill", originating from this period of residential dimensions 2.5 x 3 m).The first mention of the village comes from 1240 year. In the XIII there was a granitowy church which was destroyed in 1945. In the northern part of the village survived economic buildings from the beginning of the twentieth century.